|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Contract to Hire
Irvine based Medical Device company has openings in their Manufacturing dept.
Irvine Spectrum Area
2nd shift / 3:00pm -1:30am / M-TH
Temp to Hire opportunity
Considering candidates with any type of Assembly or Machine operation exp -
Work environment is a controlled environment (Semi Clean Room)
Considering candidates that have mechanical aptitude.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Gather all parts, tools and supplies needed for particular job
· Perform all tests needed for particular job
· Record all test data on appropriate form
· Study all pertinent Manufacturing Assembly Procedures, Assembly Procedures, Acceptance Procedures, Inspection Procedures and Drawings
· Proven ability to operate machinery in a safe manner and comply with company safety guidelines;
· Report unsafe condition to Supervisor or Lead;
· Keep work environment clean and organize;
· Perform daily and minor equipment maintenance as directed by Lead or Technician or Supervisor;
· Ability to follow written and verbal English instruction
· Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Standing is required for 90% of the shift
High School education or GED is required.