|Location||Crown Point, IN|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2021|
Colonial Nursing & Rehab -
Colonial Nursing & Rehab is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our skilled facility in Crown Point, IN.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors. Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
$5000 Sign-Up Bonus*
SMS “LPN Crown Point” for a rapid application: 717-803-298
- Full-Time 6am- 2pm
- Part-Time 6am-2pm
- Full-Time 2pm-10pm
- Part-Time 2pm-10pm
- Part-Time 10pm- 6am
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Flexible Spending Accounts,
- Health Savings Account,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.