|Published||November 16, 2022|
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team ofthinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make thefuture.
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control,instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy; pulp andpaper; industrial power generation; chemicals and petrochemicals; biofuels;life sciences; and metals, minerals, and mining industries. A leader indigitization, Honeywell delivers software and services that help customersovercome competitive pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changingbusiness outcomes. Honeywell’s comprehensive portfolio in process control,monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation provides optimizedoperations and maintenance efficiencies to meet diverse automation needs.
The WorkforceExcellence Lead Engineer candidate must have proven experience in Designing, Configuring,Implementing, Testing, and Documenting Process control / Industrial Automation /Advanced Application solutions. Candidate must be open to learning new solutionsand engaging as a lead is deploying & delivering Workforce ExcellenceSolutions in Mixed Reality (MR) / Virtual Reality (VR) / Augmented Reality (AR)/ Artificial Intelligence (AI)/ Mobility solutions.
The candidate willbe provided necessary training on the new platforms and must be able engagewith customer using her/his experience and training to technically managecustomer engagement from requirement capturing to delivering projects working withGlobal Engineering, Development and Cross functional teams in the process.
- Lead the engineeringeffort to Design, Configure, Test, and Implement WFE solutions for customers inAmericas.
- Work with crossfunctional and remote delivery teams to deliver project deliverables.
- Develop agood understanding of workforce related challenges and work on a variety ofofferings to develop solutions for customers.
- Engage withcustomers from requirement capture phase, conceptualize the solution and allthe way to deliver the project working with Solution Consultants and Global engineeringand regional operations team.
- Work withinthe limits of the project specifications, and scope of work.
- Develop billof materials, clarification, and exceptions.
- Lead andcoordinate testing and acceptance at factory and at site.
- Engage in keypursuits to align solution, commitments, assumptions & scope etc.
- Developconceptual designs and support documenting budgetary or firm estimates on tightdeadlines with limited information.
- Understandwhen/where standards can/cannot be used and why design deviations would be usedor recommended
- Work on developingto good understanding of adjacent technologies such as Cloud deployment,Wireless networks, and Mobility solutions
- Help developand grow the team as business grows.
YOU MUST HAVE
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology.
Minimum of 3 yearsexperience in a Lead Role in a project execution organization.
Candidate must be U.S. Citizen due to contractualrequirements.
Ability to communicate and collaborate effectivelywith Customers, Vendors and Cross functional Honeywell team.
Understanding of Project methodology.
JOB ID: HRD181820
Location: 2101 CityWest Blvd,Houston,Texas,77042,United States
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.