|Published||May 20, 2022|
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Salary: $55,000 + Uncapped Commission (OTE Y1 $75k - $90K)
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, 401k, Generous Holiday & Vacation package
Location: Miami, FL (South Beach)
GDS Group is a global award-winning virtual event platform and project intelligence organization dedicated to helping the world’s largest enterprises, including Google, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, AWS, Dell EMC, HPE, and SAP to name a few, meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving, digitally disruptive business environment.
Our market-leading virtual event platforms bring qualified senior executives from purchaser and provider communities together to find solutions to real-world business challenges.
Sales Development Representative
Using your exceptional research skills, you will actively build new sales leads and business opportunities for our most senior BDEs through strategic outbound calls, personal value-add emails, and LinkedIn. You will be able to quickly research and understand a solution provider's product, see opportunities, and strategize an approach to build interest, securing meetings with key decision-makers.
When speaking with SVP and C-Level executives it’s vital to have researched who they are and what they are trying to achieve within their given market. You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of our products and the verticals and horizontals GDS Group operates across, researching your markets to understand the issues driving each industry.
- Conduct extensive market research and use a variety of lead generating techniques to identify new leads within your market. We provide the following tools: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sale Navigator and Lusha.
- Perform high – volume cold calls (80+ daily)
- Initiate conversations with C-Suite and SVPs of solution providers (SMEs to enterprise) across the world
- Set up meetings for the business development team by means of proactive outbound outreach
- Prepare meeting material for the Senior BDE
- Master the Value Selling methodology
- Document information in Salesforce
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in a targeted B2B sales role
- Demonstrated loyalty and achievement in your employment history – promotions, President's Club, Winner's Circle, etc.
- Stellar communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented professional style with a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
With a marketing-leading platform, 110% growth projected for 2022, a super sales training program, and a rewarding commission scheme, we are perfectly positioned to offer swift career path progression and exciting earning potential to those who show a commitment to obtaining and evolving the right skill sets.
* It’s well known that firms with greater gender diversity among senior leadership perform better. GDS Group is proud to be in that category!
Research shows that while men apply for sales jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other underrepresented individuals tend to only apply when they check every box. So, if you think you have what it takes but don't necessarily meet every single point listed below, please apply - you could be exactly whom we are looking for!
**Take a look at the video below which will give you an idea of the Award-Winning Virtual Events we produce and the Solution Providers and Sponsorship packages we sell to Fortune 2000 technology and solution provider companies.