Global Sales Operations Lead, Reality Labs B2B Commercial Channel
|Published||February 20, 2023|
As Sales Operations Lead for Reality Labs B2B Commercial Channel, you will bridge the technical and business worlds as you partner closely with cross-functional teams across Meta to bring the Metaverse Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality Products and the Workplace communication platform to the business community around the world. You will provide cross-functional leadership to chart strategic direction in sync with overall company roadmaps, while delivering flexible sales-focused capabilities that meet near to long-term business needs. Your goal is that the business is well-positioned to move fast in adapting for scale and complexity. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the Metaverse vision, have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, experience in working with stakeholders from business and technical backgrounds, the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, and a passion for scaling operations. The Sales Operations Lead, Reality Labs B2B Commercial Channel will partner with the Head of Global Sales Operations, B2B Commercial Sales and other leaders. The role will entail business planning and insights, operating cadence (rhythm of the business), sales enablement and strategic projects to drive scalable revenue growth and operational effectiveness. The role will be part of the RL Global Sales Operations team, with a particular focus on sales capabilities and operational excellence.
Global Sales Operations Lead, Reality Labs B2B Commercial Channel Responsibilities:
1. Lead the Sales Operations strategy together with the Channel Partnerships Director or the New Business Sales Director to enable the B2B RL Commercial teams to achieve their objectives, ensuring that the Channel Partnerships and Sales teams have strong plans and KPIs and OKRs in place aligned to the wider B2B RL Commercial strategy.
2. Develop and implement go-to-market strategies for the respective channel team.
3. Create and manage a reporting framework for opportunities, forecasting and general Rhythm of Business.
4. Conduct sales analysis to identify opportunities to enhance and accelerate the sales cycle.
5. Drive internal strategy for CRM: how we use Salesforce to scale our customer growth (including Accounts, Opportunities, Forecasting, etc.).
6. Manage territory alignment, segmentation and analyzing the distribution on a constant basis.
7. Utilize quantitative insights to recommend new initiatives and best practices for sales and sales leadership.
8. Facilitate sales training and tools as necessary to sales team to accelerate the sales cycle.
9. Collaborate with outside vendors as needed to provide playbooks, best practices, and tools.
10. Support management in strategic, operational and financial planning and ensure decisions in line with overall Facebook approach and goals.
11. Provide business analytic strength to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth.
12. Lead sophisticated research and analysis (e.g., revenue, customer, market and competitive trends and insights) for leadership to support decision-making.
13. Lead operational reviews and rhythm of the business to drive decision-making and review progress on regional goals and priorities (e.g., monthly/quarterly business reviews).
14. Lead core sales operations processes for the team, including quarterly and annual goal setting.
15. Drive leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities.
16. Develop strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the company and represent the workplace team with Cross-Functional teams.
17. Identify, scope and drive critical projects and initiatives for the Workplace team, partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization.
18. Lead/facilitate cross functional teams to get work done, driving recommendations through to implementation.
19. Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business.
20. Partner with leaders and HR on Organizational Effectiveness.
21. Bachelor degree in business, engineering or other relevant quantitative disciplines 7+ years of experience in strategic planning, sales operations and/or business operations in the technology/internet space.
22. Problem solving and analysis skills, experience solving complex business problems (commercial, operational, organizational), and to drive projects from strategy to execution.
23. Experience to develop or oversee advanced quantitative analysis and derive actionable insights.
24. Leadership and influencing skills, can lead/influence stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
25. Experience working cross-functionally with leadership in developing and executing successful plans.
26. Experience in commercial channels and business acumen.
27. Excel and PowerPoint skills.
28. International experience and/or multicultural skills.
29. Experience in enterprise software/SaaS.
30. Experience with the B2B Enterprise Channel Sales Motion.
$152,000/year to $214,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta's Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law