|Published||August 4, 2022|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
At Meta Reality Labs, we're building devices and experiences that make people feel closer. This includes product groups for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Home & Work, and the Metaverse, along with research and development labs and artificial intelligence teams.
We are looking for an experienced and strategic leader to lead our Global Program Management Office for Meta Reality Labs (RL). As we continue our rapid grow, we are looking for a leader to establish a central support team to manage Marcom’s structure from strategic planning through delivery as part of our RL Marcom global operations teams and cross-functional partners. Our ideal candidate will create an infrastructure to scale program management across regions with standardized processes, shared tools, and methodologies to create global consistency and prepare for rapid growth for our RL Marcom team.
This leader will be responsible for building and coaching teams; implementing and optimizing processes; and creating continuous improvement plans. Our Reality Labs Program Management Office team will own workflow governance, integration with in-house leaders, agency coordination, cross-functional partnerships and lead the governance of RL Marcom global campaigns.
Director, Global Program Management, Reality Labs Responsibilities:
- Partner with RL Marcom Leads, Meta Marketing leaders (from Product Marketing, Integrated, Channel, and Center of Excellence teams), and external agencies to successfully delivery global campaigns
- Hire, train, and coach program management teams for Reality Labs globally
- Proactively identify important problems for go-to-market or in-market channel marketing plans, and identify strategic and creative solutions with a broad perspective
- Create strong cross-functional partnerships with stakeholders across the product and marketing organizations, with an ability to create alignment
- Plan and understand resource requests, and coordinate resources across multiple projects and teams
- Help prioritize projects with Marketing and Product Leadership based on impact, company objectives, and resources
- Operationalize complex initiatives quickly, simply, and clearly
- Manage marcom programs to ensure successful delivery of various brand and product launches
- Influence marketing plans and product roadmaps, with a lens on how we might leverage our product surfaces within RL Marcom
- 15 or more years of experience with project management, program management, process improvement, or strategic planning
- 10 or more years of experience with team leadership, people management, cross-functional team leadership, leadership, or management
- Bachelors Degree
- 15+ years of experience with portfolio, program, and project management at a digital, creative, or technology company
- 2+ years of experience leading a program management office or a portfolio of complex projects and teams globally, with expertise in PMO processes, tools, and policies
- Cross-functional collaboration experience at a leadership level with design, media, research/planning, analytics disciplines, and product teams
- Experience in the technology sector with examples of contributions at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience driving changes in operational processes
- Experience driving programs, projects and collaborating in large, matrixed organizations
- Experience establishing priorities, strategic problem-solving, and multitasking
- Experience managing creative campaigns across different international regions
- Experience partnering closely with consumer electronics/hardware product teams
- Experience working on or leading product channel or feature development
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or training
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].