|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
Title: Data Annotation – QC
Location: Newark, CA
· Seeking an experienced Data Annotation Specialists to work with client’s data team to help build high quality datasets.
· As a Data Annotation Specialist, your tasks will be completed using specialized software tools. After being trained to use these tools, annotation tasks will vary from pinning bounding boxes around objects in images to polygons, to doing image or pixel segmentation to time series annotations.
· The Data Annotation Specialist will also serve as quality control, performing validation tasks on annotated work submitted by various vendors.
· The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, is comfortable doing repetitive work with data, and will be responsible for helping annotate large datasets for AI model training.
· Duties also require providing feedback for improvements on tools and processes.
· Annotate and label image and video data via computer using various internal software programs. Attach metadata (comments, markups, etc.) to image data in accordance with established procedures.
· Provide constructive feedback to our vendors on tooling and processes for more efficient labeling, and to improve data quality.
· Maintain ownership of each annotation assignment, and respond to any changes in procedure and auditors.
· Evaluate metrics to help improve our dataset quality.