|Published||July 22, 2022|
Come work with us at JUMP by Limitless Flight, the world's first hyperreal wingsuit simulator! We are seeking top-tier candidates to join our team as JUMP Crew. Our hyper-immersive location-based VR venue (known as JUMP Hangars) is where our customers can experience and enjoy JUMP. Our customers, JUMP Cadets, will experience the thrills of a highly immersive human flight experience and reflect on what it means to master their destiny.
Our JUMP Crew will guide our Cadets throughout their experience. This includes Check-In, attraction load and unload, and monitoring the Cadet's progress inside the attraction. This role is critical to helping each and every one our Cadets have a life-changing experience.
The ideal candidate has experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume attraction environment while still delivering exceptional and memorable experiences for every individual. Preferred candidates have previous experience in the attractions industry [location-based virtual reality, location-based experiences, theme parks, amusement parks, waterparks, family entertainment centers], although not required.
[Note: estimated start date for this role is 2 May, 2022]
- Keep safety as the priority focus while operating the JUMP attraction.
- Enthusiastically greet each Cadet into the JUMP Hangar and proactively answer any questions about JUMP or the JUMP attraction.
- Ability to rotate through the following positions daily:
- Attraction Attendant
- Always present an outstandingly kind, empathetic, and authentic demeanor.
- Load and unload Cadets into their JUMP Suits and the JUMP attraction efficiently while ensuring safety checks and crosschecks.
- Swiftly and efficiently handle any emergency situations (and negate potential emergency situations) to ensure the safety of Cadets and Crew Members.
- Empathize and actively listen to deescalate issues (or potential issues) to fully resolve their concern Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
- Maintain cleanliness of Cadet JUMP Suits, Helmet, Cadet public areas and corridors.
- Maintain a professional demeanor while performing demonstrations for investors, celebrities, and other high-profile clients.
- Utilize JUMP systems and tools, including JUMP attraction system, point-of-schedule, and inventory systems.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by JUMP Hangar Leadership.
- Must be at least 18 years to be considered for this role
- Must reside or be willing to reside in the greater Salt Lake, Utah area.
- Must be willing to submit and successfully pass a background check.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Physical demand includes prolonged standing, pushing, pulling, twisting, kneeling, constant bending and lifting up to 25 lbs (12 kg).
- Be able to handle challenging situations and be able to perform multiple tasks at one time.
- Provide courtesy to our Cadets with good communication skills and a service mindset.
- A team player and be able to handle problems individually energetic, patient, positive, proactive.
- Flexible/adaptable working in an indoor environment with varying shift times is required.
- Basic English communication skills is preferred.
- Complete all necessary JUMP Crew qualification(s) required for performing the role and positions, and complete and pass all post-employment training and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training).
- Role: Regular, full-time or part-time, hourly
- Pay Range: $16-$18 hourly, DOE
- Benefits: Monthly health stipend, generous PTO policy, flexible schedule, new parent leave, regular team activities, career and professional development opportunities, and so much more.
Some perks are based on business requirements and needs. Certain limitations may apply.