|Date Posted||July 11, 2021|
Title: Clinical Services Manager
Dept: Home Health
Location: Bolingbrook, IL
Status: Full-time M-F and on call Manager
As a Clinical Services Manager you have the responsibility and accountability for planning, organizing and directing of all activities related to patient-centered care, fostering clinical excellence and the retention and recruitment of staff. This can include all home health services provided by the organization within your span of control within a geographical area.
- Addressing immediate concerns of patients that are escalated by clinician
- Reviews daily orders for accuracy and completion, daily review of notes for completion/timeliness.
- Individual team member development: review of team members quality scores to determine opportunity for growth and needed training
- Team development:
- In collaboration with the Director of Clinical Services, establishes clinical benchmarks and best practices to be utilized across the organization in an effort to achieve the best possible outcomes for the patients
- Ensuring that quality care is being administered.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the budget within established guidelines.
- Communicates current trends, concepts, and issues of professional practice.
- Recognizes and identifies clinical practice problems and facilitates solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing required, Master's Degree preferred
- Graduate of a National League of Nursing (NLN) accredited school of nursing
- Current RN Illinois License
- 1 years of managerial experience required, preferably in an allied health profession
- 2 years of nursing, home health environment
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership and influence skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of home health business, a plus
alth business, a plus