|Date Posted||January 5, 2022|
CDL A Local Driver Position
As a Vehicle Transporter, you’ll be home daily. When you’re working, you’ll be moving cars between our production facilities and delivery hubs for the safe and timely delivery of our customer cars. You’ll get a great starting salary with plenty of opportunities for bonuses and extra pay to earn even more. If you’re flexible and open to change with duties and schedule, know how to be a team player and treat co-workers (and customers!) with patience and respect, we should talk.
- Must be able to drive 10-speed manual transmission
- 6 months driving experience within the last year
- Minimum 21 years of age
$76,000 A year + up to $9,600 Extra Pay
- Home every day (as in EVERY day)
- Company paid medical insurance
- Consistent paycheck…That means the same paycheck every pay period. No more CPM x Miles + Detention – Layover = What again?
- Discount on vehicle purchase
- Extra pay & bonuses
- Company paid mobile phone…Yes, we pay the bill AND provide you with the phone
- Recognition programs
- Growth opportunities
- 401(k) with Carvana Match
- Accrue 144 hours PTO in your first year one
- And much more
- Driver of the Year Awards
- Driver Appreciation Week
Have any questions regarding Carvana’s CDL A Truck Driver position? Speak to a recruiter: (833) 675-8365
Creating an extraordinary customer experience is at the heart of Carvana. Our goal is to place the customer in control of the car buying experience and infuse honesty and transparency back into the car buying process. As a vehicle transporter, you will be moving cars between our production facilities and delivery hubs. You will coordinate with fellow Carvana employees to ensure safe & timely delivery of our customer cars. We look for candidates who reflect Carvana’s values by being flexible and open to change with regard to duties and schedule, know how to be a team player and treat co-workers as well as customers with patience and respect. We love ex-military logisticians!