|Date Posted||July 14, 2021|
Case Manager / QIDP
Our organization is currently in search of a qualified candidate to function as a QIDP/Case Manager in the Chicagoland Area!
- The Case Manager is expected to assist in developing a written plan of care for each client that identifies their individualized active treatment needs and establish individualized goals for each client.
- Additionally, the Case Manager ensures the implementation of goals and objectives set forth by the IDT by planning and conducting education programming for facility staff.
- The Case Manager participates in interdisciplinary meetings, Individual Program Plan meetings, Human Rights Committee Meetings as well as Behaviour Management Meetings.
- Additionally, the Case Management is expected to maintain necessary paperwork and write monthly notes regarding client progress, family and school contacts and social service needs.
- The Case Manager also assists in planning and participating in community outings and visits off site school and vocational programming centers to ensure required services are being rendered at all times.