|Location||Altamonte Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2022|
Location Address: Virtual
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Acts as a vital connector and communicator between the consumer, the AdventHealth provider and office staff primarily through communication in a secure virtual messaging platform.
- Empathetically and effectively manages patient comments, concerns, and requests while ensuring a positive consumer experience with the goal of building authentic relationships
- Leverage change management tools to support adoption of new processes and other changes within the Care Advocacy service, promoting a positive and supportive culture
- Build and maintain relationships with healthcare provider practices and leaders within other parts of the organization, with the goal of building a strong reputation and value proposition for Care Advocacy within AdventHealth
- Ensures complete resolution to consumer questions or concerns
- Manages processes across AdventHealth that connect consumers with necessary services within AdventHealth
- Maintains current knowledge and skills related to the Care Advocate role, while adhering to professional and ethical standards of practice.
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma and/or GED
- Three years of experience in a healthcare environment and/or three years of experience in customer service or related experience
- At least 1 year of experience in managing people
- Previous experience with assessing and measuring service quality, with ability to implement changes as required to improve service experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Strong service skills and ability to provide sensitive communication effectively across multiple situations and personality types.
- Empathetic nature and a distinct ability to consistently provide top tier service
- Ability to build trust, rapport and work in a supportive way to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Ability to handle stressful situations, work with a sense of urgency, work on multiple projects, and be flexible and adaptable to change
- Planning and organizational skills, with emphasis on documenting appropriately
- Ability to recognize and safeguard confidential information, maintain HIPAA guidelines, and provide superior discretion
- Ability to learn and navigate in a virtual messaging and data platform
- Results oriented, guided by creativity and the needs of the customer
- High degree of self-awareness
- Driven by passionate desire to enhance and improve patient outcomes
The Care Advocate Supervisor focuses on relationships, enhancing the overall consumer experience for the purpose of seamless, timely access to, and step-by-step guidance within the AdventHealth network. The Care Advocate Supervisor facilitates a positive health and wellness experience and inherently seeks to help people feel whole. Individuals in this role are motivated to provide exceptional service to each consumer they encounter and are highly driven to meet the unique needs of a variety of consumers. He or she cultivates a continuous, supportive relationship with patients through emotional responsiveness and informative communication while always striving to convert the impossible into a reality. The Care Advocate Supervisor actively participates in outstanding service accepting responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The Care Advocate Supervisor, in addition to carrying a case load of patients, will be responsible for managing day to day operations of Care Advocates, including helping to resolve roadblocks, answering questions, and managing demand / team schedule; ensuring established service level agreements are met and promoting maximum productivity. The Care Advocate Supervisor will be responsible for coordinating and conducting regular team meetings to review operational issues, outstanding questions, the upcoming schedule and more. Additionally, the Care Advocate Supervisor will have new hire training responsibilities and will conduct one on one meetings with Care Advocates to discuss performance and provide coaching/mentorship along with planning and conducting trainings to upskill existing team members.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.