|Published||August 3, 2022|
|Location||Menlo Park, CA|
Business Planning & Operations Lead - AR/VR Partnerships Responsibilities:
- Be a trusted advisor to the AR/VR leadership on key business initiatives, programs, resource planning, and special projects.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for new markets, products, or verticals, including organizational design to enable these strategies and goal setting to focus efforts.
- Be the go-to person who connects cross-functional teams to identify areas for improvement, efficiency, and collaboration.
- Conduct business research and analysis and provide actionable insights for leadership to support decision-making.
- Lead operational reviews for the Gaming Partnerships team to drive decision-making and assess progress against goals and priorities.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiency improvements and build plans to execute.
- Drive key leadership meetings and facilitate alignment on key issues and opportunities.
- Work closely with internal communications and HR teams to ensure leadership is communicating constantly and transparently within the team and across Meta.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, economics, business or other relevant/quantitative disciplines.
- 8+ years of experience in strategic planning and/or business operations in the technology/internet or digital media space.
- Experience leading strategy, operations and process improvement projects in consulting and/or in a relevant strategy/operations team.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, with a proven track record of driving projects from strategy to execution.
- Proven leadership and influencing skills, with experience leading/influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Proven communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Professional experience in AR/VR and/or Hardware.
- Successful track record at a leading management consulting firm.
- Experience supporting both commercial and product leadership to launch successful new products and/or businesses.
- Knowledge of SQL and data visualization tools.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].