|Date Posted||June 9, 2021|
Find your calling as an Aflac Benefits Advisor.
Enjoy unlimited control, flexibility and earning potential while representing one of the world's
most ethical companies and a leader in the industry. No insurance experience? No problem! We'll give
you training for the skills to succeed, backed by leading technology, and the brand of a Fortune 200
* Working directly with business owners and Human Resources (HR) representatives to provide
voluntary benefits and other value-added services to employees.
* Generating new business opportunities through personal marketing efforts, networking and
* Conducting sales presentations and enrollments at worksites and in remote environments.
* Providing excellent customer service and claims support to new and existing policyholders.
* Attending team meetings, product trainings and mentor sessions as encouraged by the sales team
* U.S. work authorization (required)
* Criminal background check (required)
* Willingness to obtain a Life and Health License (required)
* Customer service or sales experience: 2 years (preferred)
* Excellent phone and communication skills (preferred)
Advantages of working with us:
* Positive work environment
* In-classroom, field and virtual training
* No nights, weekends, or holidays
* Competitive compensation including monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses
* Leadership opportunities based on performance