|Location||Mount Laurel Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2021|
We are searching for a Customer Service Representative that will assist with Benefit Enrollment. You serves as the first point contact for coordinating and executing the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs.
Location: Is a work from home but must live near the site to pick up equipment
NO WEEKENDS and NORMAL Business Hours
Will provide training just looking for strong individuals with great customer service background!!!
During our busy season Customer Service Representative will be expected to work a 40 hour week and overtime when requested. During our off season, Customer Service Representative hours will fluctuate between 32 to 40 hours depending on client need.
Customer Service Representative Job Summary:
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will be first point contact for coordinating and executing the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs and support Medicare eligible retirees across the country.
- Your goal as a Customer Service Representative is to be an advocate for our clients and assist them with enrollment issues, applications, general questions and concerns, and facilitating their Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA).
- Customer Service Representative Receives customer calls including answering phone, greeting customers, and displaying an upbeat and helpful demeanor in order to create a positive first impression.
- Customer Service Representative Help members through the enrollment process, and when making updates to their health care plans.
- Speak with Medicare eligible participants across the country to assist them in selecting insurance plans that meet their needs.
- This Customer Service Representative role you will be on the phone or providing assistance through web chat conversations and email.