|Date Posted||September 9, 2021|
One of the largest entertainment companies in the country is looking for an experienced and creative Augmented Reality Engineer for their LA Office. This is a tremendous 12 Month CONTRACT opportunity and it would be a great addition to your resume! Apply Today!
We are looking for high-performing, motivated individuals who are generalists and proficient in many technologies and languages. Our team embraces disruptive thinkers who can drive software innovation. You will be instrumental in building scalable, extensible, and easily maintainable websites and marketing solutions in support of the client. We build and operate everything from the technology engine that keeps the program running to consumer applications that reach millions of people. We are at a pivotal time in the film industry. It's harder than ever before to capture and retain the attention of even our most loyal of fans. The Developer applies practical knowledge of development and engineering to conceive, design, develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications of moderate to high complexity. The Developer helps drive design and development of components through his/her own' and partner engineers' work.
Day To Day
- Owns the design and development of software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications
- Builds and prototypes experiences including augmented reality, virtual reality, projection mapping, game engines, mobile apps, etc.
- Develops technical solutions that meet specifications and that impact future developments
- Reviews and writes code
- Creates protocols, documentation and tools for marketing experiences
- Participates in setting the architectural direction for software development projects
- Interacts and coordinates deliverables with other technical groups in the organization
- Designs and develops specifications for assigned projects
- Performs problem analysis and issue resolution
- Recommends improvements to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team
- Collaborates with Systems Engineering teams to setup infrastructure and Continuous Integration/Automated Builds as needed