|Published||July 18, 2022|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of industry leading AR/VR/XR technologies.
- Experience developing 3D interactive content (modeling, texturing, rigging, animation, rendering, etc.).
- Experience in AR/VR with industry leading game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.) and Frameworks (AR Core, ARKit).
- Experience building and releasing software in C/C++, C# or similar language.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design across software development life cycles.
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets.
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Technical curiosity, always have one eye on new market innovations and an interest in exploring how these may benefit the workplace.
- Empathy with your users and your colleagues; an ability to communicate, listen and understand their challenges.
- A growth mindset; a proactive approach to giving and receiving feedback in order to accelerate learning and improvement towards high team performance.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans