|Published||July 18, 2022|
|Location||Mountain View, CA|
Become an integral team member with a cutting-edge, innovative AR Platform lab in Mountain View, CA. This dual role will be to research new ideas that can be implemented into future products as well as take current ideas and refine them to near market quality. This duality provides a unique opportunity to explore new concepts and perform original research but with a knowledge that this work can eventually deploy worldwide on the company devices. If you’re looking for a permanent opportunity where you can be with a global tech giant in the front lines of evolving AR technology, this is the position for you.
- Learn and explore new AR/VR technologies in a pure research and development lab; conduct research and test the AR/VR practices.
- Collaborate with several teams on how technology is evolving; bring ideas to the table for new testing practices.
- You will take an active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will demand deep integration with our development engineers, developing testing plans and user stories, bug triaging, and supporting design reviews.
- Build maintainable, high quality, and effective automated testing procedures and solutions.
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing innovation ideas to improve quality.
- Troubleshoot triage and provide detailed debug information for expediting issue resolution.
- Will be owning end to end testing of a product or feature including functional, performance and stress testing
- Combination of experience with Plane Detection, Hand Tracking/ Gestures, Timewraph, Khronos, Depth Understanding, SLAM, AR Core, Head pose and/ or Eye Tracking.
- 1+ years’ experience in testing AR platform/applications and 4+ years of experience in Testing
- Experience with areas such as real-time 3D graphics and Performance testing AR/VR platform/Headsets
- Proficient in test automation using scripting or high-level languages (e.g., Python, C-sharp, Objective-C/C++)
- Excellent understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
- Familiarity with game development and game engines, i.e. Unity or Unreal
Location: Mountain View, CA (Hybrid schedule working onsite 2 days a week)