|Date Posted||June 5, 2021|
Our industry-leading client in Charlotte is searching for a AR/VR Developer to join their team.
Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the AR/VR Developer:
- Work collaboratively to design effective training scenarios
- Work with stakeholders to document requirements
- Work with QA testing team to document and fix bugs
- Participate in design and planning sessions
Requirements of the AR/VR Developer:
- Associate's degree and at least 3 years of experience in software development
- Comprehensive understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Experience with Oculus SDK for Unreal Engine
- Experience developing 3D simulations for mobile hardware
- Experience deploying applications on the Oculus Quest
- Strong knowledge of designing good user experiences
- Experience with Source Control (Plastic SCM)
- Portfolio of work is ideal
Job ID: 352225
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!