|Published||July 29, 2022|
The Alaka’ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has a need for augmented reality- AR and visual reality -VR Unity Programming/Development Support to support a customer, out of Atlanta, GA. This position is 100% remote.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support TWDB’s design and development of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) training through the following activities:
- Rapidly (within 3-4 months) execute and deliver AR and VR projects from beginning to end.
- Swiftly (within 1 month) create storyboards, prototypes, and/or wireframes for AR and VR projects.
- Collaborate with DLS project teams in real-time to build two-dimensional and 3D assets needed for AR and VR projects
- Rapidly (within 1 month) design, record, edit, and produce narrated videos for use in AR and VR training.
- Rapidly (within 4 months) design, program, and script the end-to-end AR and VR experience with Unity including:
- Designing aesthetic and user-friendly user interfaces
- All programmatic development is needed for an optimized functional and aesthetic AR and VR experience.
- Design, illustrate, and animate 2D/3D assets, including motion graphics that meet all CDC and DLS/TWDB standards for quality, format and resolution, branding, Section 508 compliance, etc.
- Integrate Section 508 accessibility standards (captions, video narrations, labels, etc.) to allow members of the public with disabilities to access information that is comparable to information provided to persons without disabilities.
- Integrate TinCan xAPI into AR and VR resources to retain valuable feedback data on a user’s proficiency.
- Swiftly (1-3 days) implement edits and changes to AR and VR projects from multiple stages of review from project team members, SMEs, and pilot testers.
- Launch or export AR and VR resources:
- Onto AR mobile platforms
- Onto VR platforms, primarily Oculus Quest and HTC Vive
- Within industry-standard platforms such as Steam or as an. EXE
- 5 to 7 years of development and programming experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Visual Art, and Design or related field.
CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to obtain a favorable National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI).
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 11 paid holidays. The Alaka`ina Foundation FOCs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which include providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com