|Date Posted||October 7, 2021|
Applications Engineer I
Pixelligent Technologies is an award winning and leading advanced materials manufacturer, that leverages high-index nanomaterials to develop the world’s best dispersion technology for next generation products in leading display. AR/VR, sensor, and optical device applications. Pixelligent has raised over $45 million in funding, is working with the leading multinational display companies, and was named the 2017 Manufacturer of the Year by Frost & Sullivan for all companies under $1B in sales.
We are looking for an Applications Engineer I to provide customer support for on-time technical commercialization of new products. In this role, you will provide applications support in LED packaging, OLED lighting and optical components. The ideal candidate is energetic, takes entrepreneurial yet logical approaches to challenges and is willing to dive into details to get results in a timely manner. Your expertise and passion will help to enable Pixelligent’s Application Engineering team and to bring overall Pixelligent products to the next level.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Applications Engineer Manager provide technical support through experimentation in the lab to key customer projects in support of business development activities to commercialize new products;
- Implement/execute project plans for each customer with Senior Applications Engineer Manager;
- Document and communicate technical understanding and development of customer’s applications and product needs to the Pixelligent product development team;
- Assist with the creation and development of new testing methods and standard operating procedures in support of current needs in Applications Engineering and other departments;
Required skills & experience:
- BS degree, preferably in an engineering/scientific discipline;
- Excellent written, oral, analytical and presentation skills;
Desired skills & experience:
- ME or MS degree is a plus;
- Ability to quickly learn new laboratory tools and methods;
- Industrial knowledge in LED, packaging, OLED or display is highly desirable;
- Experience working with cross-functional product development teams is highly desirable;
- VOC experience a plus.