|Published||May 20, 2022|
Since 1992 we have been known as a leading manufacturer of optical test equipment. After a massively successful 2020 and our recent merger with Jenoptik our business is growing faster than ever!
As we continue to grow we have an immediate need on our growing Application/Service Engineering team. This is a unique role where you will work remotely, and provide service to top companies Facebook and Google and Amazon to perform instillations, training, calibrations, maintenance and sales.
We firmly believe that our success is the result of the commitment and dedication of our employees and customers. If you are a current Application/Service Engineer expertise in AR/VR/MR technology and value working on cutting edge technology, read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Work for one of the largest optics companies in the world!
- Have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest players in the Aerospace/Defense industry
- Work on cutting edge AR/VR/MR technology!
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify and evaluate customer's needs and sales opportunities and provide technical solutions for production equipment and optical metrology to address their needs
- Travel to client sites to perform all installations, training, repairs, and maintenance of AR/VR/MR product support services
- Maintain expert level of our Measurement Systems for VR/AR Optics platform
- Develop, foster and maintain professional business relationships with clients
- Provide status updates of ongoing and future projects to Management
What You Need for this Position
- US Citizenship required to work within ITAR regulations
- B.S. in Optics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of industry experience preferably in Optics or another technical field
- Ability to read and understand mechanical, electrical and optical drawings and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High aptitude for services and sales
- Advanced degree in Optics, Physics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of industry experience
- Project/Program Management experience
- Experience with AR/VR/MR MTF testing instruments
- Industry experience designing, testing or manufacturing AR/VR/MR devices
- Experience as an optical engineer, test engineer or Optical Systems Engineer
So, if you are an Application/Service Engineer with experience and approved for an ITAR facility...
- Apply directly here today
- or for immediate consideration -
- Send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5-1647678 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.