|Date Posted||December 25, 2018|
Aerotek is hiring a Project Manager for a long standing client who works in the VR/AR realm. This is a "client driven" position working between the business development and software development teams. A few details on the position are below. Please apply and we will schedule an interview immediately.
- This is a very "clien-driven" position where the Project Manager is a liaison between the Business Development and Software Development.
- Ensuring deadlines are met, holding software developers accountable and helping schedule work assignments
- Liaison between software development and sales teams and the end customer.
- Maximizing efficiency internally among engineering teams based on customer need
- Lead stand-up meetings ensuring team members are on the same page
- Ensures computers are running and data imaging is processing when no one is on the office
- There is very limited and almost no travel involved
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.