|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
We need someone to communicate and track status of teams located throughout the country. Will be updating status in Excel, JIRA, and Confluence as needed. Must be able to work flexible hours. Great position to learn and develop skills in running projects, using “practical” scrum, and work on functionality designs. Exposure to multiple departments including web development, UI, QA, and server teams.
- Minimum 4-year Bachelor’s degree at accredited university
- 1-2 years’ experience in project management in Agile environment
- Experience with tracking status updates and creating metrics
- Must be flexible with hours, working with directly with teams in different time zones
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment, all the while remaining calm, collected, inspiring and with a sense of humor.
- PMP and/or Scrum certification
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of cameras and 360 photography
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.