|Date Posted||June 15, 2018|
Job Title: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Atlanta GA
Job Type: Long term Contract basis
- This position is for a Technical Support Specialist responsible for solving technical problems and queries related to Wi-Fi networking installations as part of the national dealer rollout of smart glass technology to our North American dealers, reporting to the After Sales Technical Support Department.
- The position provides dealer and local level IT support of all program technical issues.
- Specifically, the incumbent will be responsible for technical management and support of devices in field and end user support across a 3 year program rollout.
- Will serve as a liaison between Program Manager and Dealership IT support to implement this new initiative.
- Technical support (main point of contact for all program technical issues)
- Responsible for system documentation and related Porsche IT compliance
- Support of roles and user access, related data feeds to internal departments and vendors
- Testing of software releases for all related components
- Troubleshooting remote wireless network connectivity and performance issues and provide recommendations
- Support the setup and maintenance of head-worn devices (glassware) and application's technology
- Responsible for the proper usage of, awareness of and compliance with Porsche Information Technology security policies
- Bachelors' degree in Information Technology, Computer Science; or the equivalent education or relevant experience
Experience (Job and Industry):
- 4+ years professional experience in troubleshooting wide area networks, wireless connectivity, servers and routers, local area networks and switches
- 1+ year experience in emerging technologies, specifically Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality including hardware/glassware support
- Working in an environment that includes software and hardware integration
- Experience with Android OS, tools and applications
- Automotive industry experience a plus