|Date Posted||November 17, 2018|
Web Developer, High-Tech VR - Rochester, NY - $90,000
I'm working with a client that's developing new, cutting-edge Virtual Reality Technology in the Rochester NY Area. This company is mind-sized in the online entertainment and marketing industry that is looking for individuals ready to grow in an fast-past work environment.
**H1B Visas and relocation candidates will NOT be sponsored for this role. The ability to come onsite every day is essential, they aren't open to any remote flexibility right now.
- Experience with at least one of the PHP Frameworks (Sympfony or Laravel)
- Previous work with AWS cloud services
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Design patterns
- Experience using Unix Environments and writing tests (unit, integration, functional)
- Other technologies like, but not limited to:
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Docker Containers
- Writing JS
- Java Script (on Node.js, Python, etc.)
- Maintain and develop new features on shared service layer
- Be hands on in full time in the full life cycle
- Develop unit characterizations and functional tests
- Participate in Code Reviews
- Diagnose and solve high traffic production system software problems
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other with Amazon Web Services please e-mail your CV and contact details to Audrey Griego at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 212-731-6404 x 3139