|Date Posted||October 10, 2017|
This is the Holiday Retail Gig you’ve been waiting for…
Make ActionLink part of your REALITY this Holiday Season. Be part of the latest trends in gaming, virtual reality and other technologies while making money. We are seeking individuals that thrive on engaging customers and creating high energy environments. This role will be representing some of the newest technology to come on scene. This role engages customers in a technology experiences while demonstrating all the reasons that a customer cannot go another day without these new technologies.
- Customer Sales & Engagement – Takes ownership for enhancing the customer experience and impacts sales of devices during peak hours.
- Expertise - Maintain current knowledge of all hardware, product features, benefits, and product availability.
- Your Feedback – Collect and report visit data, as well as, competitive data in electronic call reports. Your feedback is reviewed by the client and is very valuable – your input may actually influence decisions made by the manufacturer.
- The Schedule – This is a part-time position; Friday 5pm – 9pm; Saturday and Sunday 11am – 8pm. Must be able to work this schedule from October 20th to December 30th.
- Pay and Incentives – Hourly pay around $20/hr. PLUS – performance incentives. PLUS – a PC/Tablet to keep for successful completion of the program
ARE YOU A MATCH?
- Experience selling at retail or special events
- Previous demonstration experience of consumer electronics is preferred
- Ability to absorb and communicate the product details and story
- Some technical acumen to communicate how all the components work together
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Possess a high degree of initiative and exhibits a high level of creativity
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work weekends and have a flexible schedule
Why work for ActionLink?
- Work with the latest consumer electronics products
- Paid training to hone your skills and expertise
- Competitive hourly pay plus retention bonus opportunity
- Supportive corporate staff and field leadership
- Bi-Weekly pay schedule
Steps in our process
- Online Application
- Digital Interview - easy, convenient way to interview on your schedule
- If offered the position, Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen
- Onboarding - electronic forms and e-signature
- Paid Training
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer