|Date Posted||September 29, 2018|
New Logo Sales Exec, Central Region at Buck (Virtual)
BUCK - A 102-year-old firm that is JUST GETTING STARTED.
At Buck, our people make the difference. Founded over 100 years ago, we help deliver on the promise of tomorrow...today. Our health, wealth, technology and consulting services allow us to deliver on the MANY needs of our clients by drawing on our strength, DIVERSITY, and experiences in creating outcomes. This means we meet our clients where they are in the creation of their future while being respectfully bold in providing practical solutions to new realities. We honor our commitments and leave things better than when we started. We are a team of difference makers in global locations that have each other's backs working together as a team. What's your next move?
Accountable to a specific quarterly and year ARR and NRR sales quotas. The New Logo Representative (NL) will develop and execute a consultative sales strategy working closely with market and practice leaders to drive profitable new logo business within assigned accounts.
10 plus years, proven success working within a 'consultative sales culture'. Industry specific experience in the Human Resources, benefits or insurance consulting/administration industries. College degree and advanced PC skills. Overall interest and understanding of what it takes to be successful in a public company including forecast accountability. Superior organization skills, detail orientation and oral/written communication skills. The ability to influence others and work with diverse individuals. A positive attitude, along with superior references specific to sales strategy execution.
Key Success Factors
- Create sales plan that will identify strategies and tactics to acquire new logos within the region
- Plan will include analysis of assigned accounts and specific target lists/activities that will lead to closed sales. Coordination with key region leadership will be essential to success. The NL representative will be held accountable to the agreed upon strategies and tactics and will ensure their timely and effective execution.
- Accountable to support and promote the proven sales processes and infrastructure requirements developed and rolled out by the Buck Sales Organization:
- Qualification of opportunities
- Opportunity strategy and client research through B review process
- Pipeline and opportunity reporting/management
- Lead RFP/proposal process to ensure a quality response to position Buck to earn profitable new business
- Facilitate meeting/finalist preparation for all opportunities in conjunction with sales and market leadership
- Execute SOX compliant (finance approved) contracts for new and add-on business
- Key metrics include; closed sales, close ration
This individual will need to quickly gain credibility within the BUCK organization, using the skills outlined above to influence and motivate others. This role will be representing BUCK within our parent organization making credibility and professionalism key factors in this individual's success. Frequent travel and the ability to perform in an environment where travel requires work to be done on airplanes, in airports and during business hotel stays will be critical to the success of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
At Buck, we’re exclusively focused on helping our clients and their people succeed together. By this, we mean we’re partnering with some of the world's most forward-thinking companies to re-envision and re-design the way that employees work and live. And we’re doing this by finding the right combination of consulting, outsourcing, and technology solutions to help our clients realize the best organizational performance for their businesses while driving positive health, wealth, and career outcomes for their people.