|Date Posted||December 21, 2017|
Organizations across the globe rely on OneSource Virtual for Workday services, support, optimization, and consulting. We create solutions built on the Workday application that empower customers to become strategic HR organizations, then scales with them as they grow. To date, OneSource Virtual offers HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, application optimization, and consulting services to 500+ customers that represent more than 35 percent of Workday’s customer base.
OneSource Virtual, and its partner Workday, are leading the charge to fundamentally change the traditional ERP solutions industry. For the first time, a viable, function rich, cloud based solution is a reality for companies of all sizes, thanks to Workday’s technology. OneSource Virtual is the preferred Workday partner that clients have come to rely upon for fast and accurate implementations. We are looking for intelligent problem solvers who are inspired and motivated to be part of the revolution of the HCM/Payroll system industry. We have a great culture that values big ideas, creative thinking and teamwork. If you’re looking for a new opportunity, OneSource Virtual may be for you.
- Provide outstanding tax service support by responding to and researching tax notices/escalations.
- Frequent communication with taxing agencies to resolve customer tax notices.
- Communicate updates and resolutions via ticketing system to OSV tax customers by utilizing the communication templates.
- Work with Tax Customer Account Specialist to update tickets before customer calls – Minimum 72 hour notice.
- Identify and provide feedback on jurisdiction processing issues based on notices.
- Payroll and/or tax experience
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Data Analytics
- Working knowledge of tax rules and requirements
- Payroll outsourcing experience preferred
- Associates degree or higher (or experience equivalent)
You are encouraged to learn and share ideas when you join the OneSource Virtual team. We reward innovative thinking, fresh perspectives, creative collaboration, and hard work. As an organization experiencing routine strategic growth, we are always on the lookout for intelligent, talented, and forward-thinking professionals to join our team. OSV employees enjoy a values-based culture, upward mobility, and professional development with opportunities of all kinds.