|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
The Game Master is responsible to facilitate players with booking, payment, briefing players, running game sessions, ensuring player safety and acting as technical support to ensure a smooth gaming experience. Game Master must possess great energy, professionalism, deliver high end customer service and possess a strong sense of pride and responsibility for the venue. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Grand policies, practices and procedures.
- Greet, check-in, suit-up and suit-down players.
- Oversee in-game sessions to ensure player safety.
- Present player safety briefing and obtain signatures on liability
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist guests with questions.
- Ensure professional and courteous behavior with all guests and employees.
- Follow cash handling procedures i.e. cash, credit cards, room charges, comps.
- Receive and return bank from Satellite Cage.
- Comply with all company and departmental rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Operate games according to the rules of the Zero Latency Games Manual.
- Maintain clean and sanitized VR equipment.
- Identify, troubleshoot and record technical issues.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 1 year of customer service experience.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to actively and quickly resolve potential issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skill to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft, POS, etc.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.