|Date Posted||December 21, 2018|
Aerotek's Client is a small business specializing in human systems integration and committed to developing innovative solutions that accelerate human performance. Beyond human performance research and experimentation, capabilities extend to user experience design, full software development capabilities including mobile, web, and desktop application development, systems engineering and integration, and testing and evaluation. solves the most pressing human performance challenges for customers across the DoD, Federal, and commercial markets and is on the cutting edge in areas of: Virtual, Augmented, and Mixed Reality (VAMR) training, adaptive training systems, performance augmentation, user experience design, and bio signature analytics.
This candidate will perform functions to design and develop software systems that support company's mission of providing cutting edge engineering solutions, services, and consultation. This includes software systems in Extended Reality (XR), Bio-signature & Analytics, Performance Augmentation, human-system integration ,HSI, usability engineering, training systems design, implementation, and evaluation, serious games, and next generation HSI research. This is not a remote position. You will also be performing analysis, programming, testing, debugging, and modifications of computer programs and hardware devices for complex software products,
leading software projects through the entire life cycle,
aid in software development, feature specification, and design,
translate user needs into detailed design specifications, and provide prototype and end-user applications and enhancement based on specifications. You will provide detailed, reusable product documentation, and responsive, accurate, and friendly technical support to internal and external clients, and participate in project meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience
- Leadership experience using agile software development framework
- Experience setting up and running sprints preferred
- Experience being a technical lead on at least 1 project
- Skills in complete software development life cycle
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Design
- Intermediate C++ and C# experience
- Unity3D development experience required
- Experience developing Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality applications
- Experience developing with Vuforia SDK or equivalent AR SDK preferred
- Mobile development experience preferred
- General knowledge of hardware design, testing, and debugging
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and logically
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability to adapt and work effectively in a variety of configurations - independently, as a member of a team, and in a matrix-reporting environment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and show personal initiative
- Good planning and organizational skills
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.