|Date Posted||November 13, 2018|
Lead, grow and inspire a team of software engineers working on the development and enhancement of Augmented Reality applications. Guide system architecture and design and translate design and client guidelines into AR product specifications.
- Lead development of VR/AR/Mixed Reality products while working closely with customers and internal stakeholders to solve real-world customer problems and meet DI's strategic objectives
- Architect or design the software solution to meet the business requirements
- Work with the product manager, business analyst, quality assurance team and customers to address functional issues and ensure high product performance
- Prioritize feature requests, enhancements and bug fixes into an achievable roadmap
- Perform analysis, programming, testing, debugging, and modifications of computer programs and hardware devices for complex software products
- Lead development of software projects through the entire life cycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 7-10 year's experience
- Leadership experience using agile software development framework
- Experience setting up and running sprints preferred
- Experience being a technical lead on at least 1 project
- Skills in complete software development life cycle
- Strong background in Object-Oriented Design
- Intermediate C++ and C# experience
- Unity3D development experience required
- Experience developing Augmented Reality and/or Virtual Reality applications
- Experience developing with Vuforia SDK or equivalent AR SDK preferred
- Mobile development experience preferred
- General knowledge of hardware design, testing, and debugging
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.